Sunday 12 September 2021

Unit 01 Task 5.2

 How do I see communication and critical thinking impacting my future role as a leader in the workplace?

Critical thinking fuels effective communication. Without proper communication, as a leader, I don’t believe I would be able to convey my thoughts to employees. Critical thinking would help me to think carefully and ensure I present logical explanations. As a leader in the future, I would also ensure my employees are provided with proper education on critical thinking and communication. This would help to improve the employer-employee relationship. By doing so, it would significantly reduce the misunderstandings between workers that might turn up. This would also help to ensure that project management is effective which would result in the company gaining good reviews that would eventually help the company to grow. At the same time, money spent to develop employee’s communication and critical thinking would also be of good use. This would definitely lead to better work experience and connection between workers. Hence, these steps would modify the environment of the company making it more like a second home to workers.


No comments:

Post a Comment